Monday, February 15, 2010

[comfort zone] at Red Mountain


@RedMountainSpa
By Myrna Beardshear
Director of Spa & Wellness

After almost two years of a long extensive search of nearly global proportions, Red Mountain Spa appointed [comfort zone] of Parma, Italy as the core product and treatment line at Red Mountain. The introduction of the line was made in conjunction with the opening of the chic, new Sagestone Spa in January 2006.

The [comfort zone] philosophy is congruent with that of Red Mountain Spa - to provide the spa guest with the utmost in sensorial and ritual services that deliver a visible and lasting result on the skin and body. The inspiration for [comfort zone] services and products are the health, wellness, and beauty rituals that are practiced in the diverse cultures of the world, and the products contain results oriented ingredients gleaned from years of time honored use, such as Polynesian tiare flower, pearl powder, arctic berry and the Resurrection Plant found in the Arizona desert.

Together with the purest natural ingredients [comfort zone] has utilized years of extensive scientific research and uses the latest technology to delivery the amazing results of these products. It’s this blending of the best of nature and the best technology that have made [comfort zone] a force to be contended with in the industry.

An exceptional team of trainers from [comfort zone], headed by Michelle Roche, spent almost four weeks on property conducting extensive training and certification in the [comfort zone] treatments. Their dedication to excellence and to providing their clients with everything they need to extend the quality services to guests or clients, gave us the opportunity to have our own outstanding team the methods needed to deliver to our guests an even higher level of care than ever before. Ongoing service and training have surpassed anything that I have experienced.

On a personal level it has been gratifying for me to find products that provide me with my comfort zone. In the years of researching products I used myself as a guinea pig and subjected myself to everything from ineffective, feel-good products to clinical products. My skin didn’t know what had happened to it! Finding [comfort zone] was a bonanza for me. I saw an immediate improvement in the tone and texture of my skin, both on my face and my body. In addition, I found the joy of using the ambiance enriching products such as the Tranquility collection. A fragrance made from the purest essential oils that has become our signature in Sagestone Spa. From the beautiful Tranquility welcome done with all of our treatments to the fragrance in our spa, dispersed through our diffusers filled with this luxury oil. Buying the Tranquility candles and tinies has enabled me to take this experience home – what a wonderful way to take your work home.

Just when I thought that I had found my very favorite facial treatment – our Resurrection Facial that uses the Hydramemory products based on miraculous hydrating Resurrection plants from the desert , I experienced the Alphatherapy Anti-Aging facial. A treatment containing fruit acids that revitalized and hydrated my skin. I was astounded to see the instant improvement in the texture of my skin and that it had plumped the lines and left a beautiful glow to my skin. I was able to go out immediately as my face showed no signs of redness or irritation.

As I have what is referred to as mature (ouch!) skin, I have found that using the Action Sublime Serum and Cream daily has kept my skin looking fresh and hydrated and has helped to reduce the appearance of the fine wrinkles and “expression” lines on my face. This top–of- the line anti-aging product has amazed my team of estheticians with its efficacy and it’s uniquely relaxing and rejuvenating properties.

After my Glorious Skin Facial I use the Chrono Reverser Gel home treatment for 21 days and make this a part of my quarterly treatment schedule.

My favorite body treatment is the Soaring Spirit Body Wrap - a full body anti-aging and firming experience. The d-age body cream contains Kamani oil from a sacred Asian tree, known for its powerful skin healing properties. Concentrated serums and the luxurious d-age cream in this wrap treatment leave the skin is reborn! Each day, as I step out of the shower or tub I have to have my d-age daily dose. I have seen a marked improvement in the tone and elasticity of my skin. If I was asked which one product I would take with me if I was left on a desert island – it would be d-age.

Our Aromasoul treatments are signature [comfort zone ] treatments and my favorite the Arabian Aromasoul Massage, a remarkable massage ritual based on Arabian healing modalities is my favorite way to relax and leave the stress of daily life behind. This treatment is profoundly calming and grounding, leaving you with renewed vitality and energy. I love being able to relax at home with the fragrance of the Aromasoul oils and a cup of Aromasoul Arabian tea. It’s one of the many luxurious moments that this line has brought into my life.

It would difficult for me to choose my favorite products but the [comfort zone] renight recovery night cream has to be one of them. I love it’s soothing and relaxing aroma almost as much as it’s skin firming and renewing effects. Using the Renight recover Complex, as a booster, about once a week is like giving my skin a vitamin shot.

Being a dedicated user of the eye care products I am most impressed with the newly formulated Lifting Eye Patches. A ten minute home treatment that totally smoothed the lines around my eyes and made me looked relaxed and rested.

The [comfort zone ] collection includes products for all skin types and conditions, including dry, oily, acne, sensitive, hyper-pigmented, aging, and combination skin, as well as products for body, hands and feet, and ambience items such as candles, music, and environmental aromatics.

I leave you with the [comfort zone ] mantra: Treasure every moment, every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment