Monday, January 3, 2011

Knowing Your Beliefs


By Andrea Hanson, CEHP, Energy Therapist

These are my beliefs. Do you know yours? They shape your life. Take the time to write yours down!

I believe that I need only begin where I am
That now is where I begin and end
That eternity exists in each moment
That I create my reality with each choice
That the past can be changed with each action

I believe that all is one
That understanding replaces judgment
That we can free only ourselves
That all healing occurs from within
That the highest good is balance

I believe my purpose is to fully love and accept myself and others
To remember and express honestly and freely
To be centered in kindness
To listen to my heart and live in gratitude
To know and use my unique talents
And to share what I discover along the way.

Andrea 2002

No comments:

Post a Comment