Friday, September 3, 2010

Solo Travelers at Red Mountain

We were recently asked if Red Mountain is a good place for solo travelers. One of our recent guests answers the question better than we could.

Last summer, I went to Red Mountain alone and found that it was the perfect place for a solo woman traveler - not only were the accommodations, activities and staff wonderful, but I felt safe and comfortable, both physically and emotionally. I thoroughly enjoyed the activities and the spa experience, and I met some wonderful people on the hikes and at the community dining tables. This year, I returned with a group of friends, and found Red Mountain to be as delightful to share with friends as it was as a solo experience. ~ June from Altadena, CA

Thanks, June! We appreciate your kind words and are delighted you enjoyed both your stays.

No comments:

Post a Comment